, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

What If The Vehicle Title Is Not Available?

If the Customer has an government-issued original document (e.g. Bill of Sale, Acquisition Bill of Sale, Junk Certificate, Non-Repairable Certificate, etc.), Haulmatch might be able to export your vehicle but only from the Port of New York. Please send a copy of the government-issued document via e-mail or FAX so HaulMatch can check with state officials.