, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

What If The Vehicle Is Damaged When Transported?

At time of delivery, please make certain you receive a completed Bill of Lading/ Damage Report before submitting payment to the Driver. Bill of Lading/Damage Report must have your signature, the pick-up location representative’s signature and the Driver’s signature in order for a claim to be processed. Before proceeding with a claim, please be certain additional damages are not marked on the Damage Report. Claim paperwork shall include: fully signed Bill of Lading/Damage Report, photographs of the vehicle taken from the same distance and angle as displayed on the site where you have purchased the vehicle from, written description of the extra damages. Please send the claim paperwork to HaulMatch via e-mail or FAX provided on the Bill of Lading/Damage Report. If extra damages are determined to have occurred during transport, HaulMatch will release the carrier’s Insurance certificate so you can file a claim through their agent. The claim is then handled directly with the carrier’s insurance company.

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

What If The Vehicle Title Is Not Available?

If the Customer has an government-issued original document (e.g. Bill of Sale, Acquisition Bill of Sale, Junk Certificate, Non-Repairable Certificate, etc.), Haulmatch might be able to export your vehicle but only from the Port of New York. Please send a copy of the government-issued document via e-mail or FAX so HaulMatch can check with state officials.