, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

What Kind Of Paperwork Do You Need To Ship My Car?

Domestic Customers (US): If you are a US-based customer and shipping to a US destination (48 contiguous states), then you can complete all your paperwork online or with a Customer Service Agent over the phone. International (non-US): Same requirements as a Domestic Customer, however International Customers must provide an original Vehicle Title with no liens (i.e. no money is owed against the vehicle). Please note the original Vehicle Title is processed by US Customs and subsequently returned to the Customer via courier.

, , , , , , , , ,

Do You Provide Custom Clearance Services?

HaulMatch handles US-required paperwork only and does NOT provide Customs Clearance Services. However, HaulMatch can assist you in identifying a forwarding agent/customs broker in your country. All fees and required paperwork at the Port of Discharge will have to be discussed with the agent/broker in your country.