, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

What If The Vehicle Is Damaged When Transported?

At time of delivery, please make certain you receive a completed Bill of Lading/ Damage Report before submitting payment to the Driver. Bill of Lading/Damage Report must have your signature, the pick-up location representative’s signature and the Driver’s signature in order for a claim to be processed. Before proceeding with a claim, please be certain additional damages are not marked on the Damage Report. Claim paperwork shall include: fully signed Bill of Lading/Damage Report, photographs of the vehicle taken from the same distance and angle as displayed on the site where you have purchased the vehicle from, written description of the extra damages. Please send the claim paperwork to HaulMatch via e-mail or FAX provided on the Bill of Lading/Damage Report. If extra damages are determined to have occurred during transport, HaulMatch will release the carrier’s Insurance certificate so you can file a claim through their agent. The claim is then handled directly with the carrier’s insurance company.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

What Kind Of Paperwork Do You Need To Ship My Car?

Domestic Customers (US): If you are a US-based customer and shipping to a US destination (48 contiguous states), then you can complete all your paperwork online or with a Customer Service Agent over the phone. International (non-US): Same requirements as a Domestic Customer, however International Customers must provide an original Vehicle Title with no liens (i.e. no money is owed against the vehicle). Please note the original Vehicle Title is processed by US Customs and subsequently returned to the Customer via courier.

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

What If The Vehicle Title Is Not Available?

If the Customer has an government-issued original document (e.g. Bill of Sale, Acquisition Bill of Sale, Junk Certificate, Non-Repairable Certificate, etc.), Haulmatch might be able to export your vehicle but only from the Port of New York. Please send a copy of the government-issued document via e-mail or FAX so HaulMatch can check with state officials.

, , , , , , , , ,

Do You Provide Custom Clearance Services?

HaulMatch handles US-required paperwork only and does NOT provide Customs Clearance Services. However, HaulMatch can assist you in identifying a forwarding agent/customs broker in your country. All fees and required paperwork at the Port of Discharge will have to be discussed with the agent/broker in your country.